Categorie : #
Digital and Cultural Transformation
Organizational Change Management
When working on an #OrganizationalCulture change, we need to expect things to evolve slowly and people to be skeptic.
With this in mind, it is important to plan for frequent #communication about the evolution of key metrics as the result of the #ChangeManagement efforts. This will show how the values, beliefs, and behaviors that make up your company culture are shifting so that all stakeholders understand that change is for real.
The key will be to find areas with positive energy and motion and communicate the results to encourage others to pay attention and join in
Here are four types of measurements that you can track during the cultural-change process :
- Program/rollout KPIs: these will help share what is going on since the program kick-off
- Anecdotes and personal stories: sharing how some of the new behaviors are being shown and result in positive outcome is particularly important, as it will help people identify examples of how to change their own habits. Use #storytelling as much as possible to share examples
- Behavioral KPIs: ask employees about the change-program and how they perceive the effects of the #transformation in their daily work
- Business KPIs: measure business metrics that may be affected directly or indirectly by the spread of the new behaviors
How to define the right KPIs
- Establish your metrics before launching the #ChangeProgram
- Ask for inputs from different stakeholders to ensure that you are using the right KPIS to track advancement and communicate frequently
- Ensure that the metrics that the organization wants to use can be measured with the needed frequency and with a repeatable process that is not too complicated
- Ensure leadership can speak about the program and its effects and that they are knowledgeable and can share some of the examples and metrics. This will help with credibility and engagement
Are you an HR leader ? Do you need to kick-off a cultural change to support your organization's transformation ? … Not sure where to start ?
Contact us for a complimentary discussion on Business Transformation and Cultural Change. We will be happy to brainstorm with you on how to achieve this important goal and develop a plan that suits your specific needs to support your company growth.
Contact Bee'z Consulting