It seems like every business is trying to figure out how to transform, or already has. Many are looking to become Agile, but what does this mean for an organization ?
- First and foremost, it means that the leaders of the company need to understand what Agile means and lead by example. Everyone will be looking at how they “walk the talk”, so start by educating them on the new behaviors needed and how to create transparency, autonomy and accountability within their teams
- Agile organizations focus on products that add value to their customers. They think outside-in and not the other way around. It is not about processes or projects but rather what needs to be done to delight the customers
- Their teams are cross-functional. They work across silos and collaborate for the benefit of the organization and ultimately that of their customers
- The whole organization embraces a Lean culture. Continuous improvement is their daily mantra. Teams review what went well, what needs to be improved, what needs to be stopped and what they should start doing to function better as a team and deliver better results
- Agile organizations breathe transparency. Transparency results in responsibility and accountability. This applies to all stakeholders and especially their employees who feel empowered and valued
Is one of your goals to become Agile but you are not sure how to move to action and results? Reach out! We successfully helped others, we can help you too. You can reach us by email by clicking on the link below
Contact Bee'z Consulting